Saturday, June 15, 2024

Wallflowers - Two Garlands Done!

Well, not quite done.  I still have the center holes to fill with the small 3-D flowers, of which you can see one.  But both garlands are assembled and all of the ends have been woven in.  I am almost half-way done with the small 3-D flowers.
I love my Della-Q train case.  My elements are in the tray, along with my tools (my darning needle is secured by a magnet on the inside of the lid).  And my yarn is down below, in the order that I use it for each flower.
I realized that I never shared a photo of the tray filled with popcorns.
At this point I had already started the garland assembly, so I don’t have the full complement.  I did find several popcorns that only had 11, as opposed to 12, petals but I was able to cannibalize the original garland, with the original background colors, to get the ones I needed to replace the defective ones. 

Pattern:  Wallflowers by Sue Maton
Yarn:  Rowan Felted Tweed DK
Hook:  3.75 mm (F)



No comments:

Post a Comment