Sunday, June 9, 2024

Wallflowers - One Garland Done!

After I took the photo of the in-progress garland yesterday I realized that I had a mistake in the hexagrams with the darkest color as the background.  Instead of grabbing the third popcorn colorway I had used the first.  I had made notes on the garland page to avoid just such an error, but I guess you have to actually pay attention to those notes.  I still have lots of ends to weave in.  I learned the hard way about weaving in ends too early.  Once I weave in the ends it will be on to the second garland.  I’ve already looked ahead to the flowers that fill the holes - downloading the PDFs that go with the videos - but I haven’t watched the videos yet.

Pattern:  Wallflowers by Sue Maton
Yarn:  Rowan Felted Tweed DK
Hook:  3.75 mm (F)

No comments:

Post a Comment