Sunday, June 16, 2024

Wallflowers - Small 3D Flowers Done!

The small 3D flowers worked up fairly quickly, and there were only fourteen of them to make.  They also went in to the garlands fairly quickly.  I did one last night, and one this morning.  Now I’ve started on the next part - Pebbles.
I have to make 30 of these, in three different colorways.  These are the colors:
From right to left they are:  L3, F3, F4, F5, and F6.  The first color way is L3, F3 and F4, the second colorway is L3, F4 and F5, and the third color way is L3, F4 and F6.  The first two rounds will be the same in all three colorways, only the third round changes.  Once I finish making all of them I turn them into hexi’s with B7 and join them to the garlands.

Pattern:  Wallflowers by Sue Maton
Yarn:  Rowan Felted Tweed DK
Hook:  3.75 mm (F)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment