Friday, November 11, 2022

Hearthside Crochet Along - Clue 10 Done

Clue 10 worked up quickly.  I wasn’t sure about the color when I received it - New York at Night - but I liked it when I worked it up.  It is a very dark green, almost green-black.  Clue 11 is already out and I have ordered the yarn for it.  I am very pleased with how this has worked up and the fact that it is laying flat with no blocking.  While I have been using Enduring Worsted for the knit blanket, I have been using Luster Worsted for the crochet blanket.  I really like how the Luster Worsted works up and how it feels.  My cat Jezebel also approves.  Although she didn’t photo bomb this time, she did curl up on a corner of the blanket while I was working on it.

I have been using the recommended colors:

Leaves
Monarch
Red Flame
Caramel Popcorn
Huanchaco
Toadstool
Friends
Sumatran Tiger
Fudge
New York at Night

Pattern:  Hearthside by Jane Vanselous
Yarn:  Expression Fiber Arts Luster Worsted
Hook:  5.0 mm (H)


No comments:

Post a Comment