Saturday, February 5, 2022

Neon January 2022 Knitalong - Finished!

I finished this up on Thursday.  When blocked it I did not pin it, I just laid it out and smoothed it into shape.  The yarn is super soft and squishy.  I did screw up the top leaf in the first decrease triangle (I missed the 3 times) and so did not work as many short rows as called for, but I did not realize it until I was working the second decrease triangle and there was no way that I was going to rip back and fix that first one, so I just repeated the mistake and now it is a design feature.

I love the way the colors came out.  I don’t care that they are not symmetric, I think they are just gorgeous.
  
Pattern:  Neon January 2022 Knitalong by Iris Schreier
Yarn:  Art Yarns Merino Cloud
Needle:  US 7 (4.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment