Saturday, February 12, 2022

Elora - Cast On!

The other exciting news is that I finally cast on Elora by Linda Marveng.  I have been admiring her designs for quite a while now and have several in my queue and in my library.  I swatched for this pattern over three years ago, back in January 2019.  Part of the challenge of this project is the fact that I am using a 12-skein ombré fade and I needed to figure out how I wanted to work that.  I am using the Brick & Clay Ombré.
I will work the colors from right to left for the body and then work the sleeves top down and in the round, continuing the gradiance, so they will not match the body.  I am also working the body in one piece.

Pattern:  Elora by Linda Marveng
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri in Brick & Clay Ombré 
Needle:  US 2.5 (3 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment