Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Adventuresome Shawl - Six Colors Done

I have finished up the first six colors. Each section does not take long, on the order of an hour, so it wouldn't take me long if I focused solely on this project, but I have many projects on the needles.  Right now I'm focusing on three, this one, the remnants shawl made from the leftovers of this one, and a test knit for The Unique Sheep.  The test knit is for the next mystery knit along.  That one is a square shawl worked from the center out, but I turned mine into a poncho.  I'm enjoying it.  The lace is easy.  This one also has an easy lace pattern as well, although I'm not crazy about slip-slip-purls.

Colors so far:
1.  Outer Space
2.  Black Hole
3.  Dark Nebula
4.  Asteroid
5.  Horizons
6.  Blue Moon

Pattern:  ADVENTuresome Wrap by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn:  Sunshine Yarns Classic Sock, 2019 Night Sky Advent
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment