Saturday, August 10, 2019

Starry Dreams - Finished!

I finished this on July 28, but the last two weeks have been pretty crazy work-wise, and I just haven't gotten around to posting it.  I did the bind off with some leftover Dream in Color Classy in Lunar Zazzle from my first year participating in Camp Loopy.  I might have had enough of the Dream in Color Starry to work the bind off, but I really didn't feel like playing yarn chicken.  I can't really seem to capture the beauty of this shawl in pictures.
It wears very well, sitting nicely on the shoulders.  The blocking picture at least reveals the lace pattern.  The design with the lace and cables in the first part is very clever and provides a nice shaping.

Pattern:  Hopes and Dreams by Ágnes Kutas-Keresztes
Yarn:  Dream in Color Starry
Needle:  US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment