Saturday, November 10, 2018

Bright & Bold Myndie - Cast On & One Color Done

Given that the holidays are fast approaching I decided I really should finish knitting up the last of my Unique Sheep Advent Calendar from last year.  I really like my Saltwater Taffy Myndie, the colors just make it a fun shawl to wear, so I decided I would make another oversized Myndie with the last 6 skeins of the set.
The colors for this one are:
1 - Sapphire - 19.8 g
3 - Tart Heart - 20.1 g
5 - Sun Porch - 19.5 g
13 - Tropical Teal - 19.7 g
22 - Salsa Dance - 19.6 g
24 - Wasabi - 19.6 g

The number indicates the original skein number in the Advent Calendar.  I've used the Sun Porch, and have just started the Wasabi.

With the Saltwater Taffy Myndie I used the lighter gray as the main color, but with this one I'm using the darker gray that I also used on my Compassion Celadon.  I also decided to add a repeat in gray between each of the color blocks.  I will probably use up any leftovers of the colors in last gray section, as I did on the Saltwater Taffy Myndie.

Pattern:  Myndie / Kallara mashup
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Bright & Bold Advent Calendar
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment