I've been busy working on knitting projects that I can't post pictures of lately. I finished up one last night, a test knit of a new kit for Earthfaire. It is currently blocking, and it is lovely. Fortunately I am going to be able to keep the sample, I just need to send Ellen pictures. I have two more test knits to complete - one for The Unique Sheep Mini Modern MKAL, and one for The Unique Sheep Christmas Club. The latter one is also a sample that I will have to send to Laura when I'm done. But I did find some time to finish up the first side of my Blueberry Fields Shrug. I figured I needed a little break before I dive back into the test knitting. I'll go ahead and get the second side going and work on this some more today. I have a book I'm reading, and may even finish today, and this is perfect knitting for reading - except for the increase and the decrease row.
Pattern: Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn: Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles: US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)