Friday, July 13, 2018

Rapunzel and Rapunzel Redux - Clue 2

First, a picture of Rapunzel clue 2.  As I was working clue 1 of my Rapunzel Redux I went back and forth on how many rows of clue 2 I wanted to knit.  In deciding how to modify the shawl and make it smaller it really helps to read charts.  Looking at the clue 2 wings you can see that the motif in the final row (row 85) is the same as the motifs in rows 53, 61, 69 and 77, so I should be able to stop after working any of those rows (plus the wrong side return row).  Originally I was going to stop after row 53, then I thought about just working the entire clue, and then I decided to split the difference and stop after row 69 (plus the wrong side return row).


Pattern:  Rapunzel Shawl by Janine Le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Eos
Needles:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment