Saturday, July 7, 2018

Blueberry Fields Shrug - One Stripe Done

I finished up my ECOLO Shrug this past Thursday while I was home getting the downstairs AC installed.  It had gone out on June 19, fortunately it didn't get too hot, but we definitely noticed the humidity creeping up.  It is so nice to have a fully functional system again.  After laying it out to block I picked up the next shrug in my queue and started on the first stripe.  This is a perfect project for knitting while reading, and I had a couple of fun books to read on my Kindle - Design for Dying and Dangerous to Know by Renee Patrick, the pen name of a married couple.  The books are mysteries set in the golden age of Hollywood and incorporate facts into the fiction.  I learned about them from Eddie Muller, the host of Noir Alley on TCM.  The writing is good, and so are the mysteries.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment