Sunday, June 24, 2018

May Flowers - Half Way Done

After finishing up my English Garden shawl I immediately cast on May Flowers.  The pattern is the Impressionists MKAL by Helen Stewart.  I actually created a project page back in March, but never got around to choosing my yarn, getting wrapped up instead in a couple of other projects that took priority.  After getting back from Bead & Button and focusing on my English Garden shawl I decided to use my other Spring Trio on the Impressionist shawl, and as my husband will attest, once I decide on something I want to execute.
The colors are, from top to bottom, Wildflowers, Ranunculus and Bluebird Skies.  I really like the speckled Wildflowers skein and the way the pink blends with it while the blue pops.

Pattern:  Impressionists MKAL by Helen Stewart
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri Spring Trio
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment