Saturday, March 25, 2017

Morphology - Nothing Left But The Blues

Having finished my test knit, my sample knit, and putting together the first 6 of the 12 clues for the latest Unique Sheep MKAL (The House at Pooh Corner) I picked this project back up.  It is pretty mindless and I don't even need to use a counter - just count the bars from slipping with the yarn in front.  With a little steady work I've made it through the section that alternates the two colors and am in the home stretch - 28 rows of the blues.  I'm not entirely happy with the color switches (they aren't horrible, but they aren't perfect), but I'm hoping that once the piece is blocked they won't be too noticeable.

Pattern:  Morphology by A. Karen Alfke
Yarn:  Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight in Sprinkles and Shannanogins
Needle:  US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment