Friday, November 4, 2016

Liquid Gold Sinua - Top Portion Finished

When my brain is not up to working on my Velveteen Rabbit test knit (I'm on the last chart, and the last 2 skeins of my yarn set - I have a 12 skein circle set) I pick up this project instead.  This evening I finally finished up the other half of the top part down to the underarm.  I am now ready to join the front and back and begin working in the round.  I'm going to cast on 8 stitches for each underarm.  There is no shaping called for in the pattern, I haven't decided if I'll add any, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do at the bottom.  The pattern calls for more knit 1, purl 1 ribbing, which I don't really like the look of.  I skipped the ribbing at the top, maybe I'll skip it at the bottom and finish with an I-Cord bind off, or some other finishing technique that will help prevent curling.

Pattern:  Sinua by Susanna IC
Yarn:  madelinetosh DK in Liquid Gold
Needle:  US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment