Sunday, May 15, 2016

Charivari Zebra

I have bought several Paint-Box sets from Biscotte Yarns, mostly because they are party packs of color, and I'm a sucker for color.  Of course this is not one of the more colorful ones, but every once in a while it is good to knit with neutrals.  The color of the striping yarn is Charivari.  The Biscotte forum on Ravelry has been running a series of knit alongs.  I knit my Peacock Feathers shawl as part of one, and won a skein of Biscotte yarn, so when they announced another one I decided to dig out one of my Paint-Box sets and knit another shawl.  This set is for the shawl Traveling Zebra, and it gives me some mindless knitting when I don't want to deal with thinking, or I'm watching something that warrants more of my attention.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra by Louise Robert
Yarn:  Bis-sock by Biscotte & Cie
Needle:  US 2.5 (3 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment