Saturday, April 4, 2015

Snow Queen - Finished Shawl

Now that the final clue has gone out for Snow Queen I can finally reveal my finished shawl.  I really love how it came out.  Here is the obligatory blocking photo.
Posting photos has inspired me to get out the leftovers of start another one of my "color study" shawls.  Jazzberries and Lemon Drops was the last color study shawl that I finished.  I wasn't sure if I would do one with the leftovers from this shawl simply because I have so much yarn left over - there are a number of other shawl patterns that I could make - but I really like making something that just lets the colors of the yarn be the star.


Project:  Snow Queen by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Marici Fingering in Dusk on the Fjord
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment