Monday, April 20, 2015

Camelia Tee - Yoke Done

After I finished up skein 6 I put the yoke on a longer cable and pinned it out to check my progress.  I wanted to make sure that my gauge and dimensions were okay.  Things look pretty good, so I switched back to my shorter cable and kept going.
I finished up skein 5 and started on skein 4 before I reached the end of the yoke and started working the body.  After I had worked a couple of rows of the body I pulled out the center of my skein 4 yarn ball so I could do the finish work on the sleeves - 2 rows of stockinette and an I-Cord cast off.  I weighed the ball before and after finishing the sleeves so I would have an idea of how much yarn I would need to work the I-Cord cast off for the body.  Now I'm on the boring part, just endless rounds of stockinette.  Depending upon the length I may add in a few increases to provide some shaping on the lower half.

Project:  Camelia Tee by Anna Nilsson
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Marici Fingering in Dusk on the Fjord
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment