Monday, July 7, 2014

Watership Down II - Charts 2, 3 and 4 Done

I have also been working steadily on my second Watership Down shawl.  So, here is Chart 2 finished.
And Chart 3.
And Chart 4.
I will be switching to Skein 2 somewhere in Chart 5.

I am trying to get this finished up because I am going to be test knitting Oliver Twist, the next Unique Sheep Mystery Knit Along.  I was quite flattered when Laura emailed me and asked if I would be interested.  Right now we're just reviewing the pattern while we wait for our yarn to arrive.  Yes, free yarn is part of the deal.  I will post a picture of my yarn and the beads I pick when it arrives, but that is all I will be able to do until after the knit along starts.

Pattern:  Watership Down by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Eos in Moulin Huet
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment