Saturday, July 19, 2014

Baroque Violet - Folded

I was more or less contentedly knitting away on La Vie Baroque until this past Wednesday.  I ended up coming home from work early on Wednesday, very early.  Tuesday had been a long day and I had spent most of it in an interminable meeting in a frigid auditorium with a flickering projector. I had another meeting on Wednesday so I tried to make it, but I was exhausted and had a bit of a migraine going and another day under fluorescent lights was definitely not a good plan.  I lasted only two hours before I decided I should head home while I could still function enough to drive safely and spent the day watching film noir on Fox Movie Channel and TCM.  After eating breakfast, which I had skipped, I pulled out La Vie Baroque and decided to try it on only to discover that it was too tight under the arms.  I decided to frog back to the underarms and knit a few more increases, but when I got back to that point I really wasn't up to picking up all of those stitches, so I ended up ripping all the way back and going back out on Ravelry to look for something else to knit and found Folded, which happened to also be in my queue.  I'm almost done with the decreases.

Pattern:  Folded by Veera Valimaki
Yarn:  Madelinetosh Pashmina in Baroque Violet
Needles:  US 4 (3.5 mm) & US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment