Sunday, September 8, 2013

Watership Down - Clue 5 Done

I finally finished up Clue 5 this afternoon.  I almost ripped the whole thing out this morning.  I was working on it yesterday when I discovered a mistake as I was working the second to last row.  I put the shawl in a time out for the rest of day.  This morning I tried lace surgery.  I thought I had found the mistake, but was mistaken, so I ended up ripping out 4 rows.  As I was working the pattern I finally discovered my mistake.  I hadn't ripped back far enough, but the mistake was a missed yarn over, which is pretty easy to fix.  So now the mistake is fixed and the clue is done.


Project:  Watership Down by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Selene in Insecta
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

1 comment:

  1. It's looking beautiful and I love the colors (big surprise). ~EMS

    ReplyDelete