Saturday, September 21, 2013

Open Eye Tunic - Second Insert Done

I have finally finished the second insert for my Open Eye Tunic.  Now I can assemble it and move on to another project.  I have plenty waiting in the wings.  I have been on a sweater kick and have been buying yarn for several sweater projects, some fairly simple, others full of lace.  Blocking this was made a lot more difficult by the fact that I had surgery on my left knee yesterday (to remove an icky skin thing) and can only bend it a little bit.  It makes getting up and down awkward, and I am slow moving around the house and especially going up and down stairs.  But it just gives me another excuse to stay on the day bed knitting all weekend (as if I need any).

Pattern:  Open Eye Tunic by Deborah Helmke (Interweave Knits, Summer 2013)
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Tinsel Toes in Electric Blue Flame
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment