Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wavelettes Shawl - Half Done

With Catkin finished, mostly, I picked up my Wavelettes Shawl again.  I haven't worked on this for a month but I really want to get some projects finished.  Once I finish this, I'm going to finish the Meris cardigan and then I'm going to do the Open Eye Tunic.  With the furlough starting this week, I'll have some extra knitting time.  After the four repeats of the border chart I ended up with 20 grams of skein 6 left.  I used all of skeins 4 and 5.  Now I'll start with skein 3.  I'll use up all of skeins 3 and 2.  Whatever I have left of skein 1 will join skein 6 in my stash of Pashmi remains that I have accumulated from the Crochet Block Club to become additional blocks.

Pattern:  Wavelettes Shawl by Janine le Cras published in Twist Collective Spring 2013
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Pashmi in White Queen's Castle
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment