Saturday, July 6, 2013

Catkin - Section 2 Done

I think I may be becoming a monogamous knitter.  This is the only project that I have worked on this month.  Of course, part of it may be the fact that I have a deadline, but I do find that I am less comfortable having lots of works in progress floating around.  As I was working on this section I wasn't sure if the colors were going to work, I even considered getting different yarn and went so far as to peruse The Loopy Ewe web site for possible alternatives.  In the end, though, I decided to stay the course and see where it took me.  Section 2 was not as hard as I thought it would be, once I got used to the pattern.  I don't usually use stitch markers, but I do have them marking the stitch that separates the four sections.

Pattern:  Catkin by Carina Spencer
Yarn:  Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in Blue Skies Ahead and Rosy
Needles:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment