Friday, January 18, 2013

Field Day - 1 Block Done

It was another intense week at work and I didn't have much energy for knitting but I did manage to do some crochet.  This is the November 12, 2012 Crochet Block from The Unique Sheep.  I actually resisted working on this block because of all the color changes and some of the stitches looked tricky, but once I got started on it I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was.  I finished this block on Wednesday but while I was admiring my work I was dismayed to discover I had made a mistake, and a pretty obvious one at that (see the picture below).
So I ripped back and fixed it.  I had to rip back four rounds and part of a fifth to get to the round that had the mistake, and after it was fixed it took me a little while to gather the energy to finish the block up again.   But is is done, and I have started the second block.

Pattern:  Field Day by Margaret MacInnis, November 2012 Unique Sheep Crochet Block of the Month Club
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Honey Comb and Brown Bear
Hook: 2.75 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment