Friday, March 23, 2012

Knitterati Mystery 2 - Clue 2

The second clue for the Knitterati Mystery also came out today.  I was the first to post a finished picture of this clue as well.  I also found the mystery question in the clue and already answered it - correctly, I believe.  Honestly, she makes it pretty easy.  The cable design is lovely, and the stitch definition of the Serenity 20 is wonderful.  I even cast on the socks, although I could only find 2, 2.5mm needles, so I am knitting one sock at a time.  Some folks are doing the cables without a cable needle, but not me.  I may knit lace without stitch markers or life lines, but I use a cable needle with cables.  I have a U-shaped one that I slip around the pinky of my left hand when I'm not using it.  Keeps it out of the way, but conveniently located.

No comments:

Post a Comment