Thursday, April 21, 2011

Picots and Lace - Finished

I actually finished this block up on April 12, but have gotten behind on my posting.  Busy with travel for work, and depressed and cranky with wacky hormones.  This is my favorite block so far, of course, there have only been three blocks, so the field is not that large.  I love the colors.  Yellow used to be my favorite color.  In fact when I was a girl my room was painted yellow and I had a daisy clock on the wall.  I still love yellow, it makes me smile, and sometimes we need something to make us smile.  The green isn't quite right in the picture, which is odd, as it was taken under natural light.

And here is a shot of the two blocks together.
Of course I have already received the April block, but haven't started them yet and here it is almost the end of April.  Too many projects on the needles...

The yarn is The Unique Sheep Tinsel Toes, 50% Tencel, 50% Merino, in Sunbeam and Grass Green.  The design is by Melinda Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment