Sunday, April 3, 2011

Galaxy Crochet Block - Finished!

I finally finished the second block for February of The Unique Sheep Crochet Block of the Month Club.  Part of what I was waiting on was a new crochet hook.  The one that I had been using had just a regular metal shaft and I found that it hurt my hand after a while so I ordered a Tulip crochet hook.  I had also ordered a complete set of the new Addi crochet hooks, but the size I needed was the one size they didn't have.

This morning I wound the yarn for the March blocks.  I will probably receive the April blocks this week.

Here is a shot of both blocks:
They did come out a bit bigger than the January blocks, which is okay, because I wasn't going to use them in the same finished piece.  These blocks are crocheted in Unique Sheep Pashmi (80% Merino, 10% Nylon, 10% Cashmere).  The design is by Melinda Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment