Monday, April 25, 2011

In Dreams Mystery Shawl - Clue 5

Finally finished up Clue 5, now I have to get cracking on Clue 6.  Clue 7 comes out on Friday.  Once I finished with the beads things went a lot faster, and Clue 6 has no beads, so hopefully it will be a quicker knit, relatively speaking.  There is another skein transition on this clue, but I don't think I'm going to follow the skein transitions any more.  The first transition was fine, I didn't have a whole lot of yarn left, but when I did the second transition I had about half a skein left.  This clue has me transitioning after only 10 rows, which can't be right.  I wonder if the 6 skein and 4 skein transitions are switched, although I haven't seen anything on the errata page...This is my first time knitting with the gradience yarns and I'm still figuring things out.

Here is a wider shot, so you can see the entire pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment