Friday, May 14, 2010

Mystery Anniversary Shawl (Mandala II) - Clue 3

 
I finished up Clue 3 (Chart D) this afternoon.  Pretty easy knitting.  Unfortunately I am once again in the position of having too many works in progress.  A Unique Sheep mystery knit along started today (Moonfleet shawl), but I don't have the yarn yet.  The first clue was waiting in my email this morning, the edging, so I'll learn a new cast on.  And it has beads.  Plus, there is another Goddess Knits Mystery Shawl (#17) starting tomorrow, and she hasn't even finished up this one.  Sigh.  And then there is the first kit from the ZenGoddess Lace Club, which I haven't even wound into a ball yet, and the first Year of Lace kit, which I have wound into a ball, both of them crying out to be started.  I have been making progress on the Evenstar Shawl and the Calla Lily Socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment