Friday, August 19, 2022

Hearthside Crochet Along - Clue 6 Done

I finished up Clue 6 on August 7, also just in time for a drawing.  Rather than go upstairs to take the photo I just put it down on the carpet in the living room, and our new cat, Jezebel, promptly photobombed.  She is our ghost ninja kitty.  When we brought her home she disappeared and we didn’t see her for a couple of days.  Turns out she was hanging out in the drop ceiling over my husband’s study in the basement.  We brought her home on a Wednesday, and she showed herself to me on Friday while I was downstairs exercising.  It took a while for her to come out of her shell, but I think she feels pretty comfortable now.  She is a talker.

I already have the yarn for clue 7

Pattern:  Hearthside by Jane Vanselous
Yarn:  Expression Fiber Arts Luster Worsted
Hook:  H (5.0 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment