Saturday, July 2, 2022

A Frogging We Will Go

Last weekend I frogged five of my WIPs.  I wasn’t happy with my Cranberry Ombré Dress, so I frogged it, skeined the yarn and washed it.  It has dried and I need to cake it back up and put it away.  That project was cast on 7 April 2018.  



I also frogged my Periwinkle Shrug, which I had started on 3 August 2014 (above), and my Ease Tank, which I had started on 21 January 2013 (below).


There was also a random knitting project that never had a project page made, so I have no idea what the pattern was.  It was some sort of top.  And finally I tried to frog The Little Engine That Could - a lace shawl test knit that I never finished.  I did finish the test knit - as the shawl design was symmetric and I only needed to knit half to check all of the charts, but I never finished the shawl itself.  There were some tricky lace stitches in it and they just weren’t that fun to work.  And apparently they are not that easy to frog as I couldn’t actually unravel it.  Out of the sixteen projects for that pattern on Ravelry, only three are finished, three were frogged (including mine), one is hibernating and nine are still in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment