Thursday, November 11, 2021

Science Experiment - Up to Skein 6

I have been making some progress on this shawl as well.  It was one of the projects that I took with me to Florida, although I did not work on it while I was there.  I have now done three repeats of the Option B pattern and have almost used up Skein 6.  I guess I better get this finished before my 2021 Mad Scientist Advent Calendar arrives.  I received a shipping notice yesterday.  I just need to decide if I want to do another repeat of the B pattern or if I want to switch to the C pattern.

Day 1: Xi Persei
Day 2: 10 Lacertae
Day 3: Spica
Day 4: Achernar
Day 5: Regulus
Day 6: Deneb

Pattern:  The Science Experiment by Melinda Measor
Yarn: Mad Scientist Yarns Hybrid, 2020 Jekyll Advent Calendar 
Needles:  US 6 (4 mm)



No comments:

Post a Comment