Saturday, November 13, 2021

Joy to the World - Seven colors done

This was the fourth project that I brought with me to Florida and this one did get worked on.  I have just attached color 8.  I’m not sure if I will make all of the triangles the same, or play around with colors and maybe reverse the order.  I even considered switching the knitting on the triangles to decreasing rather than increasing by casting on stitches for the next triangle when I finish this one.  I still haven’t decided what I’m going to do.  I think the key is to just have fun.  I did take the advice of the designer and cake up all of the yarn and put them in plastic zip-lock bags with the color number written on the bag so I can keep them straight.

Pattern:  Joy to the World by Louise Robert
Yarn:  Biscotte Yarns Bis-Sock & The Unique Sheep Kiri
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment