Saturday, November 13, 2021

Birthday Bliss - Day 16, Color 10

This was another of the four projects that I took with me to Florida, although this one did not get worked on while I was down there.  All of this progress represents knitting done prior to the trip.  When I finished chart 7, the pattern instructions were to work the charts in reverse order until chart 1 and then work back up through them until you finish all of the different balls of yarn.  I decided to make my shawl symmetrical by working back through the charts until day 10, work the same chart with Day 11, then work back up to chart 7 and then work back through them to chart 1.  Because I am working extra rows to use up my yarn this is going to end up being a long scarf/shawl.

Color 1:  Day 3 - Fathom - Chart 1
Color 2:  Day 4 - Charcoal - Chart 2
Color 3:  Day 6 - Medieval - Chart 3
Color 4:  Day 7 - Tart - Chart 4
Color 5:  Day 8 - Nocturne - Chart 5
Color 6:  Day 10 - Liquid Gold - Chart 6
Color 7:  Day 12 - Dirty Panther - Chart 7
Color 8:  Day 13 - Yucca - Chart 6
Color 9:  Day 15 - Phantasm - Chart 5
Color 10:  Day 16 - Ceremony - Chart 4

Pattern:  Birthday Bliss by Amy Gunderson
Yarn:  madelinetosh Euro Sock
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment