Saturday, August 1, 2020

Adventurous Beach - Cast On


This one is a total experiment.  I purchased a Beach Tones Advent Set from Sunshine Yarns when they re-offered them.  My intention was to make another Adventurous Shawl, but I didn’t feel like working all of the color changes, and I didn’t want any leftovers, so it occurred to me that I could work it in bigger color blocks, making as many triangles as I can out of the yarn I have and then assembling them.  I’m not even sure how I will arrange them.  I have a locking stitch marker marking the front of the work, and this is more mindless knitting for me.  We’ll see if this experiment works.

I started with skein 14 - Pink Umbrella

Pattern:  Adventurous Shawl by Ambah O’Brien
Yarn:  Sunshine Yarns Classic Sock in Beach Tones
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment