Sunday, April 2, 2017

Virginia's Charivari Shrug

Now that I've finished up a couple of my deadline projects I started another shrug.  I need to write up the pattern so I figure I'll knit a couple in the process.  I bought two more Charivari Paintbox sets, one for my sister and one for myself.
I'm not using a row counter as I go, because when I've tried that in the past I found myself forgetting to click the counter between rows.  Instead I periodically count the number of slipped-stitch loops and when I have ten I put in a locking stitch marker.  The picture above shows the stitch markers.  When I pick up stitches I'll go through both loops, as the markers do.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra by Louise Robert
Yarn:  Bis-sock by Biscotte & Cie
Needle:  US 2.5 (3 mm) & US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment