Sunday, October 2, 2016

Tudor Roses - Margaret Beaufort - Body Shaping

I have also been working on my Margaret Beaufort, which I haven't worked since early summer.  I have started my test knit, but it requires a bit more focus than I am sometimes capable of after a long day at work, so I am mostly working that on the weekends, and this during the week.  This is a very awkward photo, although it shows the color and the stitch details well.  I had to pin it to the dummy, so it appears to fit closer than it really would.  I have one more increase to work and then I need to figure out where to start the upper body shaping.

Pattern:  Margaret Beaufort, by Alice Starmore from Tudor Roses (2013 edition)
Yarn:  Alice Starmore Hebridean 3 Ply (517 g in Lapwing)
Needles:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment