Saturday, September 26, 2015

Peter Pan - One Edge Finished

I have been very remiss about posting my progress on this shawl.  After I finished up my Evenstar Cape I picked this back up.  I haven't taken any progress pictures as I finished up charts, nor did I keep track of my yarn usage per chart.  I did keep track of my total yarn usage for each skein, but that is pretty trivial.  I finished up one side on Monday, and the second side by Thursday.  Friday night I figured out the knit on border and started working on that, and finished up the first edge this morning.  I am amazed at how quick this one is knitting up.  I have already picked up the stitches for the second edge, which is why I draped it around the neck of my dress make dummy.  I just haven't been up to pinning it out for photos.


Pattern:  Peter Pan by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Tinkerbell
Needles:  US 5 (3.75 mm) and US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment