Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Moving Cable Pullover - Body Done, I think

I also pulled this project out of my hibernating pile.  According to my project page on Ravelry, I started this pullover on December 22, 2009.  The yarn is Tahki Cotton Classic.  I love the yellow, it is just such a happy color.  It is currently blocking, because I want to check the fit before I finish the sleeves.  I have knit both sleeves up to the cap shaping, but I know I need to modify the shaping and wanted to see how much the yarn relaxes after blocking.  I may end up doing top down set-in sleeves, just so I can get the best fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment