Saturday, November 6, 2010

Whte Rabbit Socks, Left Leg Done

This week I have been focusing on my sock project.  I haven't been especially productive.  I had a devil of a time readjusting my schedule after coming back from vacation.  No matter what I did I kept waking up at 2 or 3am.  My biological clock finally switched back on Thursday, and it was as if someone had flipped a switch, unfortunately that switch seems to be connected to my hormones.  For most of October, and the entire vacation, I had no wacky hormones.  No mood swings, no hot flashes.  It was really nice, but I guess the vacation is over in more ways then one.  Oh well.  C'est la vie.

I've really been enjoying this sock project.  I love the yarn, and I love the color, it is so vibrant, so alive, and the yarn knits up so beautifully.  The yarn is Luxe, by The Unique Sheep, and it is 25% Tussah Silk, 75% Superwash Merino.

No comments:

Post a Comment