Friday, November 12, 2010

The Unique Sheep Christmas Stocking 2010

Have I mentioned lately how much I love The Unique Sheep?  They do a lot of fun clubs, which I have been joining, and the club packages that they send out are always put together so well with lots of extras.  This is the Christmas Stocking for 2010.  I thought it would be fun.  I have actually been making needlepoint stockings for the family - I average one a year - fortunately my immediate family is small.  So far I have made two.  The third one is sitting in one of my many works in progress piles.

So, today when I get the mail there is a box from The Unique Sheep and when I opened it up, look at all of the goodies that were in there.  They put everything in a plastic project bag - a red canvas project bag, the pattern, a skein of white boucle yarn, Christmas cards and soap.  Inside of the red canvas bag was the rest of the yarn, a bag of tea, stitch markers, and a clear plastic ornament that is also a needle gauge.

No comments:

Post a Comment