Saturday, June 10, 2023

Comfort Blanket - 12 Blocks Done

While I was focused on finishing up my Campfire Cardi I didn’t make much progress on my Comfort Blanket (I think I only managed one block), so I didn’t bother posting about it last weekend.  But I made up for it this week, finishing 4 more blocks for a total of 5.  The above photo is Day 8.

Day 9.

Day 10.

Day 11.

Day 12.

The colors so far:

Day 1 - Blue Sea Squirt
Day 2 - Brain Coral
Day 3 - Electric Clam
Day 4 - Violet Sea Slug
Day 5 - Peppermint Shrimp
Day 6 - Squat Lobster
Day 7 - Mauve Stinger
Day 8 - Larval Grideye Fish
Day 9 - Bearded Scorpion Fish
Day 10 - Orange Cup Coral
Day 11 - Pharaoh Cuttlefish
Day 12 - Barred Soapfish

Pattern:  Comfort Blanket by Louise Tilbrook
Yarn:  Mad Scientist Yarns Hybrid - 2021 Jekyll Advent Calendar
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment