Sunday, September 12, 2021

Joy to the World - Cast On!

 

Last year I went a bit nuts on Advent Calendars and I bought one from Biscotte & Cie, a French Canadian Yarn Company.  At the end of July I was looking for another mindless project so I pulled it out and opened all of the drawers.  There were two patterns, a sock pattern and a shawl pattern.  The shawl pattern is a simple one, but the main color was white mohair, and I don’t do mohair, so I laid out all of the mini skeins and looked for something in my stash that would work.

These are the ten mini skeins.  I had two different colors to pick from, the Teal above and the orange/rust color in the picture below.  I went with the Teal.

Pattern:  Joy to the World by Louise Robert
Yarn:  Biscotte Yarns Bis-Sock & The Unique Sheep Kiri
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment