Monday, September 3, 2018

Beach Party Shrug - One Side Done

This past weekend Bruce and I had to drive down to Atlanta for a funeral.  Bruce's Aunt Joann passed last week.  Bruce's Mom was not able to travel, so he and his two brothers all went down.  I, of course, accompanied Bruce.  I don't like him driving long distances without me - I'm his navigator, co-pilot and safety pilot.  Of course I packed knitting for the drive.  I like simple knitting for the car, so I packed my Beach Party Shrug.  I finished up most of one side on the trip down.  Then finished up that side and got through one stripe and started the second.  I'm really liking the colors on this one.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment