Sunday, June 18, 2017

Stegosaurus Cowl - Finished!

I finished up the cowl on Friday, and it finished drying this morning so I was able to get a beauty shot, such as it is.  The variegation of the yarn makes it a rather busy cowl, but it is done and uploaded to the Loopy Ewe and the photo has been approved.  Phew!
The cowl is long enough that I can pull it up over my head like a hood if I want to.  I received my yarn for the second project - the challenge is to knit something that was published in 2014 or earlier.  I went through my queue to find mine and came up with Desert Arrows Vest by Jean Clement.  It was published in November 2014, so it should just squeak in under the wire.  The yarn I picked is Blue Moon Fiber Arts Cloud Nine in Taste the Rainbow.
I will confess that I was drawn to the colorway first, and then made the final decision on the pattern.

Pattern:  Fine Art Cowl by Kelene Kinnersly
Yarn:  Into the Whirled Pakokku Sock in Stanley Stegosaurus
Needles:  US 4 (3.5 mm), US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment