Sunday, September 4, 2016

Corfu - Finished!

I actually finished this up last Sunday, and got it blocked and a picture uploaded to The Loopy Ewe web site on Tuesday - successfully completing Camp Loopy this year.  The picture was approved very quickly too, which was nice.  Last month it seemed to take forever for my picture to get approved.  I have had a tough time getting a decent picture, but finally managed to get a good one of the back this morning.  I still haven't gotten a really good one of the front.
I haven't had a chance to wear it yet, it has still been too hot, but I have tried it on.  It has a really nice drape.  The sleeves are loose, which I like.  I don't like sweaters with tight sleeves.


Pattern:  Lilium by Amy Herzog
Yarn:  Shalimar Yarns Breathless DK in Corfu
Needles:  US 4 (3.5 mm) and US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment