Saturday, February 27, 2016

Eden - Finished!

I finished this up this morning.  These are pre-blocking pictures.
There is a fair bit of variability between the first and second skeins that I used, but I am okay with it.  The fit is perfect and it is warm and cuddly.  I picked up extra stitches under the arm, which gives me a little more room in the sleeves.  I added extra decreases to get back down close to the stitch count for the cuffs called for in the pattern.  I did a k2, p2 rib instead of the k1, p1 rib the pattern called for because I prefer the look.
And this is all the yarn that I had left, not even enough for another row, which makes this the perfect project in my book, because I hate leftovers.

Pattern:  Edin by Bonne Marie Burns
Yarn:  madelintosh Pashmina Worsted in Kilim
Needle:  US 7 (4.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment