Saturday, October 19, 2013

Virgo Shawlette - Body Done

I haven't been very productive this week thanks to late nights at work, but I have managed to finish the body of the Virgo Shawlette by Janine le Cras.  The Unique Sheep is doing a shawl series for the signs of the Zodiac.  This is actually the third offering.  They started with Taurus, and then did Cancer.  Now that Watership Down is finished and the next Unique Sheep Mystery Knit Along (Peter Pan) doesn't start until the new year I'm going to concentrate on the back log of projects that I have sitting around.
I'll have to wait until the sun is shining and the shawl is blocked to get a good picture (it is raining here again), but a close up helps a little.

Pattern:  Virgo Shawlette by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Pashmi in Virgo
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment