Sunday, June 14, 2020

Opinionated Cardinal Shawl - Finished


I spent Friday and Saturday finishing up the edging on this shawl.  It actually goes pretty fast once you get going.  I had five hours of meetings on Friday, which gave me a lot of knitting time.  Working from home has definitely increased my productivity on several fronts.  I have another skein of this yarn and will make another of these shawls.  I have some red that I recently acquired that may actually work for the border.  If that color doesn’t work, I have a darker gray on order.  Before I pulled this project out last week, I hadn’t touched it since April 20.  I actually cast it on way back in January, so it has been languishing for a while, although it is not the oldest work in progress that I have.

Pattern:  Improvised (Boomerang shawl)
Yarn:  SpaceCadet Yarns Oriana in Opinionated Cardinal
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment